Monday, September 30, 2013

Guess what's coming up

Next Friday a certain someone celebrates a birthday by turning 20 years old. That person is me.
I can't believe I'm getting older each year. I hope this age will be better than the last one. My biggest wish is to get my nose pierced. I've been planning this forever. Also I plan on doing a lot of reading.
Yesterday, I started reading Silver linings playbook. So far it's a good book. I also plan on watching the movie afterwards.
I've been keeping up with my school work. So far I've been doing well. One of the things I do everyday is listen to music. I love keeping up to date with several of my favorite bands and singers. I hope to keep up with a blog like that in the near future.
Anyway life has been really good for me. I'm enjoying my second year in college. This year I'm taking guitar lessons and planning to work for the college radio station (if I get the email), but other than that, everything has been great.
I hope being 20 will be a million times better than being 19. I hope this year will be the best age ever.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment