Monday, November 4, 2013

Things I want to accomplish before graduation

Although it's a little late with this, I going to post the things I want to achieve before graduating.
1. get my nose pierced- I've always wanted to get a nose ring, I hope to get it pierced over the Thanksgiving holiday. I think it will look good on me.
2. redo my room- My room hasn't be redone in a really long time, so I hope to completely remove the things that make me really young, and add new things to make my room more me again.
3. See David Bowie live- I don't know if he will tour or not, but seeing him live will make me extremely happy. I just hope he posts tour dates.
4. Make high honors in college- I really hope to get the high honors in my college career. With these honors, I will be able to get a great job in the near future. With that job, I can be really happy.
5. Meet new people- This year my main goal is to crack out of my shell, and meet someone new. I've met several people on my dorm floor. This year I hope to meet more.
6. Make the most out of life- As Billie Joe said "So make the best of this test and don't ask why," That means to live life to it's fullest. I hope to live life to that fullest and not repeat last year.
So there you have it. The things I want to accomplish before graduating.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment